Monday 29 September 2014

Thanks to London Fashion Week I am now coveting...

Twice a year I head on down to London for fashion week. As well as running around for shows, queueing for what feels like the best part of the day and surviving solely off of weird vitamin drinks, I also get to go have a nosy through Somerset House at all of next season's collections. This year I was accompanied by one of my bestest buddies and the collections we saw were arguably the best yet.

For those of you who didn't get a chance to go, here's a little round-up of all the things I'm now coveting and a teaser look at next season's collections:

These statement necklaces by Nocturne are to die for!
I can't even put in to words how badly I want a Hemsley London bag.
 #wishlistproblems 
Zoe Sherwood and her amazing flying bird themed head wear. 
Shout out to these dreamy things for making me realise the potential in
 accessorising my shoulders. 
As a big tea drinker I feel this tea-cosy is more a necessity than an accessory
(ahem). 
Little wings and arrows came together to create the dreamiest of jewels
by Phoebe Coleman. 
HEMSLEY HEMSLEY HEMSLEY

O x


No comments:

Post a Comment