Monday 22 September 2014

Do it better in Helene Berman.

The good thing about turning our back on Summer is that we get to say hello to an entire new season and, if we're all being honest, AW fashion is waaaaaaay better than summer fashion anyway. Personally, I LOVE everything about AW. I love the ankle boots and array of faux fur, the influx of burgundy, wine red shades and grey, grey and more grey. Yet, above all of that, the thing I love most about AW fashion is getting to pick out a statement coat to see me through the season. This year I've gone with designer Helene Berman. Don't know her? Well you should. She's only an utterly fabulous up-and-coming British designer with a passion for everything heritage! It gets better; I bagged this fabulous piece from the ASOS sale for only £41! Jammy b**** you say? Hell yes. In case my enthusiasm for my latest buy isn't demonstrated accurately in this post, see the following images for an inkling:

#OOTD I'm wearing Jeans by ASOS, coat - Helene Bernam at ASOS, crop top by Topshop, faux fur snood -unbranded, shoes - H&M.

O x

No comments:

Post a Comment