Tuesday 23 September 2014

Edeline LEE SS15

I was lucky enough to attend London Fashion Week for the second time this September and got to see some really amazing shows. One of these included the Edeline Lee SS15 presentation which I reviewed for styleldn.com. After a hectic four days (I didn't stay for the full five) and after viewing and reviewing countless fashion shows, I can honestly say that this one was one of my favourite collections! Admittedly this was partly because one of my best gal pals got to come see it with me, but it was also one of the most interesting, unique and creative shows I'd seen that week. For one, she didn't use too much floral print or pastel colours and thus her show didn't look like every other Spring/Summer line I'd seen that week. Plus Edeline Lee really pushed the boundaries with her demonstration this year and, for me, seeing her devotion and hard work in such a literal way was really something special. It's collections like hers that make all the hustle and bustle of fashion week worth it for me. Snaps for Edeline Lee!

Here are some of the snaps I got of her gorgeous,upcoming Spring line:






If you fancy having a read of my  full review then head on over to http://styleldn.com/edeline-lee-ss15/.

O x

No comments:

Post a Comment