Sunday 5 October 2014

Dreamy Jewels by &OtherStories

It's no secret that as a fashion lover I am absolutely mad for designer labels; YSL and Valentino being just a few of my favourites. It's also no secret that I'm a graduate with a poor excuse for a bank balance and can in no way afford to spend what little money I have at these high-end fashion houses. *Sigh* How does one get by in such a cruel world I hear you ask? Well, luckily for me I have high street brands to depend on when I can't afford high-end. 

One of the best high street brands I think we have here in the UK is &OtherStories. For those of you who haven't heard of them, if high street brands were cliques then &OtherStories would be hanging out with Cos, Zara and Monki. I love their dreamy colour palettes year-in-year-out, their sharp tailoring and of course their edgy prints. But this season especially I am absolutely in love with their costume jewellery range! It’s understated, edgy and combines geometric shapes with some seriously cool metal shades. Plus, if you didn’t already know, ‘gun metal’ coloured jewellery is massively in this season and &OtherStories is one of the few stores I’ve seen stocking it so far. 
Take a look at my top picks from the collection below: 

Earrings - £7
How fricking chic are these?!
Choker - £17
I love the understated elegance of this choker.
Cuff - £17
And - teamed with a matching bangle the pair would make
the cutest party season jewellery.
Cuff - £17
I love triangles anyway so this was bound to make my top picks.
What do you think of their jewellery this season? 
O x

3 comments:

  1. Love these, so unique!


    http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know they're so cute aren't they! Cheap too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true what you said about high street brands being cliques!! Love these pieces!
    www.charlottescollection.co.uk

    ReplyDelete