Monday 13 October 2014

The Sweetest Ad Campaign Ever?


Aussie born jewellery designer Lucy Folk is renowned for her playful and creative relationship with food and highly sought after jewellery line. It's hardly suprising then that in her latest campaign, entitled Sugar, Folk combined her sweet tooth with her passion for jewellery design. The results? HEAVEN.

It's not very often that a jewellery campaign impresses me this much as, in my opinion, jewellery campaigns can often be a little boring and simplistic. That said, Lucy Folk proved she's not one to follow the crowd when she pulled this sugar coated bad boy out of the bag.


What I love about Lucy Folk is that she's definitely a designer who caters to a wide variety of tastes (literally). On the one hand she has her playful, girly and fun pieces which are aimed at younger buyers. On the other she has her more sophisticated, edgy and fine pieces. Personally, I'm more of a fan of her fine jewellery as she has some to-die-for cuffs, gorgeous bangles and her selection of rose gold pieces are dreamyyyy.


Not only does the campaign make we want to binge-eat all the sugary goodies in sight, it also makes me want to throw all of my next wage packet at the designer. It's creative, memorable and a little tongue-in-cheek, which I love! Here are the pieces I'm now coveting from her Sugar collection.



O x

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow. I love this ad campaign! And I totally want some ice cream now, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! Makes me want to binge eat! x

      Delete