Tuesday 25 November 2014

Lob Love

I've had pretty much the same hairstyle for almost two years and it's been really nagging at me lately that it's time for a change. I'm getting really sick of having hair that takes forever to style and too often gets trapped underneath the shoulder strap of my bag! Plus, with the party season approaching fast I just think it's time to try something a bit different.

Earlier this year the lob (long bob) really took off as celebs like Olivia Palermo, Alexa Chung and even die-hard extensions worshiper Lauren Conrad all opted for the chop. I've never been a massive fan of short hair before now but I think the lob looks really grown-up, classy and super chic. Besides, anything that's good enough for Palermo is by all means it's good enough for me! 


Gin pals.


Thankfully I have a shit hot hairdresser sibling who also agreed it was time to shake things up a little. So the other evening when we had a little spare time my sister gave my roots a re-touch and took about two inches off of my ends. Verdict? I'm so glad I decided to go for it in the end as I absolutely love having shorter hair. It's lighter, bouncier and way easier to manage. In fact, I might even ask my sister if she'll take off another inch. #chopchop



O x

4 comments:

  1. You look so lovely. I adore your new hair style.

    Sarah Betty xx
    http://sarahbetty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This hairstyle works great for you, you look amazing with it! I've always been too scared to go too short, but I think this looks wonderful, I'm tempted to take some length off of mine now!

    Oheartsan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you :) I honestly think that if you're going to go short do it now! :) x

      Delete