Tuesday 18 November 2014

Baby It's Cold Outside...

I don't know about you BUT I've been feeling so festive lately! Maybe it's because the shops have started playing Christmas songs, my mornings have turned bitterly cold or my mother baked about 1000 mince pies the other day, but for whatever reason; the countdown to Christmas has officially begun. 



That said, today turned out to be the day I decided to break out my new Santa themed pjs.  I actually only decided to buy these because the tag said: “Happy Holly Days” and my childish humour found it ridiculously amusing. Pahaha.

Anyway. The festive feeling has hit me hard and now I'm dreaming about all things Christmassy; hot chocolates in front of the fire, slipper socks and onesie combos, matching faux snoods and mittens, Jim Carey in a green suit. You name it! If it's festive, I want it. See my wishlist below:

(Left to Right) Snood: H&M - £7.99, Snowman : Thornotons - £8, Felt Hearts: Next - £7, Mittens: New Look - £6.99, Soap: Lush - £3.10 per 100g, Bauble : Linea at House of Fraser - £4.20, Harper's Bazaar (December Issue) and Scarf: Topshop - £18. 

O x

No comments:

Post a Comment