Wednesday 25 February 2015

Bangles by Black Tied

Photo cred @blacktied
If, like me, you go weak at the knees for anything customised,bespoke or initiliased then you need to check out up-and-coming jewellery brand Black Tied. If you're unfamiliar with this brand then I suggest you go and give them a little google, now. Black Tied create contemporary and fine jewellery pieces, the most popular of these being their customised cuff/bangles. I've had my eye on one of their customised cuffs for a long time now. Ever since I saw another blogger share an image of her own on instagram I was in love and the fact that I didn't own one haunted me for months. So, at the reasonable cost of only £12 I promised myself I would get one after Christmas. However, not long in to the New Year I realised that with all the holidays/trips/festivals I'm hoping to go to this summer I need to be a lot stricter with myself and curb back my spending habits. *insert sad face here*

A couple of months ago I happened to mention that I wanted one of these bangles to a certain someone special in my life. I had quite forgotten that this conversation had taken place and was therefore completely surprised when I unwrapped this little beauty on Valentine's day. I won't lie, I did feel incredibly lucky. Not only had he treated me to a surprise trip to Berlin, but he'd also bought me something I'd been after for a while and remembered exactly how I'd wanted it engraved. What a pair of beauts! (The bangle and the boy). 






O x

No comments:

Post a Comment